Monday 9 March 2015

Waking Up My Blog

I've decided to wake up my blog and start ranting to myself again. 

Lots of changes since my last post. Here is a quick breakdown:

Time spent no longer living alone


For nearly 2 1/2 wonderful years I had a man in my life and for 1 of those I was no longer living alone. I can honestly say I was the happiest I had ever been and although being single didn't leave me feeling like there was a huge gaping hole in my life I did feel complete being in a relationship. Sadly things didn't work out as planned and we went our separate ways about a year ago. I have some great memories including a holiday of a lifetime to New Zealand and experiencing the Aurora Borealis in Iceland, I learnt to surf and take a pretty good photo and also discovered I can live with someone.

Queenstown, NZ
Franz Josef Glacier, NZ
Mount John Observatory, NZ
Aurora Borealis, Iceland


RIP Millie 


I sadly lost my beautiful cat 18 months ago. Having become an over protective cat owner after loosing another cat in the past Millie was never allowed to be unseen for very long before I'd be out looking for her.  One night my ex came in from putting the bin out to ask if Millie was in. She wasn't and he went back out to discover my worst fear, she had been hit by a car crossing a road I never dreamed she would even cross and although still alive I had to make the huge decision the following day to say good by to my baby. I still haven't got it in me to have another cat. So for now I am very much living the single life. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her.





Lost 2 Stone


I'll go into a bit more detail in my next blog but I am back to being the size I have always been after gaining weight over a few years. I feel like me again. It wasn't a drastic change and I was never over weight but it just didn't feel right and photos of myself made me cringe. Now I feel much more confidence and I have less aches and pains!!!!  Buying clothes that fit is still stressful, I always have and now accept I always will be in between sizes. 


So that's a brief update. Loads of other exciting stuff has gone on that I'll come back to no doubt but that will do for now.


Look out for my up and coming blog post about how I went from spending a day in bed with the lurgy to running 10k for charity in 5 days....


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment