Friday 1 May 2015

Introduce Yourself #BEDM

Blog Every Day in May badge

I'm going to give this blogging daily a go,  I estimate I might manage half of these days ha ha!

So some random facts about me...

  1. I am slightly obsessed with Converse.  My most reason pair are the All Star Low Black Mono in canvas.  Think I'm up to about 6 pairs now.
  2. I love tea, especially Yorkshire Tea.  
  3. I'm a bit crafty and have a dedicated room full of paper, glue, fabric, yarn and more.  I can't actually get in this room to do anything as its so full, oops!  I currently have a patchwork quilt, a dress, a crochet blanket, a bag and a shadow box waiting to be finished. 
  4. I have Oral Food Syndrome and have to carry an epi-pen eek!!!!
  5. I work for the NHS, I recently applied for a new job.  Applications close Monday, wish me luck!
  6. The furthest I have run is 8 miles and I have my first Half booked in November.  So far I have 12 races lined up, whoever said running is cheap does not enjoy the bling!
  7. I have flown to South Africa, New Zealand and Thailand all on my own.
  8. I love salt and vinegar crisps.
  9. I've got a bit of an obsession with mountains, I think this started when I was in New Zealand as you can't go far without seeing one. 
  10. I can make mean cookies.
  11. I love a cold beer. 
  12. I can stand up on a surfboard. In fact I love the sea, a perfect day would be sat on a beach in the sun eating sarnies. 
  13. I love the outdoors... Walks in the woods, camping, running, bike rides, sat in a pub garden... You get the idea. 
  14. I have a varied taste in music... Punk, Ska, Reggea, Rock, Alternative, Indie, Dance!
  15. If it's not a Beer I enjoy Gin, Vodka, Disorano and Wine!!!
  16. I have never used my bath ha ha! I do shower every day. 
  17. I love cats and dogs. 
  18. I live in jeans and t-shirts. 
  19. I have owned 3 Mini's and would love one to have for a Sunday drive. I drive a Honda Civic lol!
  20. One day I will own a Camper Van. 



No comments:

Post a Comment